Bringing the team EI Survey In-House - Accreditation in Team EI Survey
Ei World and GEI Partners have teamed up to provide you a unique opportunity to learn from the developers of Team EI.
Co-leaders of the program are:
This webinar accreditation is for:
Learning and development professionals looking to deploy a methodology that will make a step-change in the collective effectiveness of their organisation’s teams, resulting in a concrete improvement in how their organisation does business.
The work world is ever-demanding and changing. Growing challenges will not go away soon. We need new solutions to help us deal with the complexities touching every business, sector and industry.
The Team EI Survey plays an important role in helping teams have the dialogue that leads to more effective collaboration and decision-making, and drives not only progress and better performance, but breakthroughs in strategic thinking and action in your organization.
This program is enlightening and engaging, and will introduce you to a mindset shift about how to effect adaptation and change in your organization.
As a change agent, you play an important role in this. We look forward to supporting you on your learning journey and to meeting you in our video based sessions.
Benefits of Being Accredited:
- Provides a method for teams to comprehensively address the role of emotion in building a high performing team, particularly where a team or team coach senses that higher performance is possible.
- Provides a detailed action plan for a team to address problems such as unproductive conflict, lack of follow-through on commitments, low creativity and innovation, wasted time and energy, lack of resilience or the ability to change.
- Builds a team climate that creates productive emotional experiences allows the team to achieve greater collaboration and performance.
You will learn about the theory and research behind Team Ei, how to facilitate team development using the Team Ei survey and you will become accredited to use the assessment.
- Facilitate a team to be emotionally intelligent, using “Team Emotional Intelligence theory™” and the tools developed by Professor Vanessa Druskat and Dr Steven Wolff.
- Become equipped in the use of the Team EI Survey to help a team move towards higher performance.
- Incorporate Team Emotional Intelligence theory, tools and survey into your professional work as a learning and development professional.