- A group of colleagues who need to ‘hit the ground running’ in a new company, business unit or department.
- People in transition, following a merger or acquisition, who need to generate high performance or individual effectiveness.
- Key technical specialists who need to grow more emotional resilience or emotional intelligence, in relation to a key business task.
- Individuals experiencing problems or conflicts at work who need to develop more effectiveness in order to achieve business goals.
Ei World delivers:
- Educational programmes on Emotional Resilience, Emotional Intelligence and Team Emotional Intelligence.
- These can be either stand-alone or linked with a leadership or team development activity.
- Specific programmes delivered include:
- Emotional Resilience for High Performance
- Accreditation in Emotional Intelligence tools
- Team Emotional Intelligence webinars
- Facilitating Emotional Resilience for High Performance
Testimonial: “Thank you very much for your excellent and highly professional training! I would like to thank you for the excellent workshop yesterday. It was a great opportunity to learn and I am so glad you shared your knowledge with us. My head is still spinning a bit because of all that information... I have been given a new range of solutions to address common problems in a new way. The inner/outer circle feedback was invaluable in recognising traits and habits that need to be addressed for me to succeed as a leader. The programme has opened up new channels for me to interact with the other participants, many of whom are key to achieving my goals.”
Finance Executive, International Bank