Team Emotional Intelligence Survey
The Team Emotional Intelligence Survey measures how effectively your team’s culture manages emotion, it creates an emotional experience for members which will support the highest levels of collaboration and performance. The Survey is steeped in proven expertise and professionalism with 15 years of research making it the most reliable and valid team emotional intelligence survey in its field.
The Team EI Survey can help when facing situations including:
- Lack of engagement and cooperation
- Unproductive conflict
- Lack of follow-through on commitments
- Low levels of creativity and innovation
- Wasted activity and energy
- Lack of resilience and ability to change
- You sense higher quality and/or performance is possible
- Focuses on specific behaviours. You are not left wondering “How do I get the team to do that?” ––for example, how do I get my team members to trust each other.
- Team Emotional Intelligence is built while a team is actively doing its work. There is no need to take teams away from their work.
- Team Emotional Intelligence represents a culture that allows the team to create a constructive emotional experience for members. Because cultures endure.
Team EI provides lasting results.
For more information:
- Read the HBR Article that brought Druskat and Wolff’s work to the centre stage of Emotional Intelligence Development in Teams.
- Psyche, The newsletter of The Psychometrics Forum prints TEAM Psyche: Using the Team Emotional Intelligence Survey to help teams increase performance – Read article here from Psyche / Edition 67 Spring (2013). Please note that the other articles from this edition have been suppressed to create a smaller document.
- Coaching at Work magazine road-tests the framework and tools of Team Emotional Intelligence – Read article here from Coaching At Work July/August / Vol 7 Issue 4 (2012).
- Read the Webinar – Online Accreditation outline here.
- See an abridged sample Team Report here.