Head of Operations
Wendy is a key member of the Ei World leadership team. She brings over 15 years’ experience in the supply chain and commercial maintenance industry with strong implementation and coaching skills to ensure optimum, efficient and effective business operations.
Wendy has an extensive background in blue chip companies with a track record of proactive communication and negotiation with both clients & suppliers, with experience across a multi-disciplinary workforce in demanding and challenging environments.
Prior to joining Ei World, Wendy worked within the Sony Corporation in the UK as part of the operations performance improvement team, identifying and applying development opportunities across the UK and Europe.
Wendy lives with her family in Hertfordshire, England.
Education and Training
- Wendy is a qualified Industrial Engineer
- Prince 2 Foundation in project management
- Diploma in Business Logistics
- Certified in Occupational Safety and Health from the British Safety Council
- Wendy is bilingual (English & Spanish