Ei World Internship 2021
We are keen to talk to young adults currently finishing their GCSE level qualifications who are taking their first steps on the path towards completing a University degree. Our Intern role would, if successful, transition to a Sponsored Scholar position with Ei World (read more about our Sponsored Scholar program here).
The intern role will support the Ei World team with:
- Research – on clients, topics, and competitors
- Client Projects – supporting the organisation and design of client documentation
- Marketing/Public events – support with the creation of presentations on a variety of themes
- Software testing
- Google and website analytics
- Support generating sales leads
- Keeping databases current
We are looking for someone who is:
- Resilient, motivated, and positive
- Confident working as part of a team and efficient working independently
- Vigilant about confidentiality
- Highly aware of the need for branded communications
- Can operate from a home office environment with good internet connection and own laptop
- Confident using technology and software
- Proficient with MS Office
You can learn more about working with Ei World here.
To apply, please send your CV to us at email@example.com with information about you.
This vacancy is open to UK residents only.