Ei World Sponsored Scholar 2021
Our Sponsored scholar role involves a variety of general support for the Ei World Team.
Predominantly having a focus on Client Solutions Support, this can involve several tasks:
- Research – on clients, topics, and competitors
- Client Projects – supporting the organisation and design of client documentation
- Marketing/Public events – creation of presentations on a variety of themes, slide design, use of images to support content
- Content writing – drafting of newsletters, blog pieces, Linked In posts and other marketing materials
We are looking for someone who is:
- Resilient, motivated, and positive
- Confident working as part of a team and efficient working independently
- Vigilant about confidentiality
- Highly aware of the need for branded communications
- Can operate from a home office environment with good internet connection and own laptop
- Confident using technology and software
What we can offer
Our sponsored scholar position offers you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst studying, which can increase your employment potential on graduation.
You will accrue National Insurance (NI) credits and will likely leave university debt-free. You will be engaged in interesting work in an established company that is helping people to get better in their leadership lives and in their teams. No two days will be the same working in a company that is leading the way in an important area, yet you will grow your skills and employability.