Team Emotional Intelligence Survey & Accreditation
Make a lasting impact on teams
You are a Line Manager, Consultant, Human Resource Professional, Team Coach or an EDI Change Agent embarking on a journey of helping teams
You are on a journey of helping teams rethink the way work gets done. By guiding an organization’s culture, you can enable the power of people through effective teamwork. The transformation from dysfunctional to functional teams, results in increased employee engagement, collaboration and performance.
You already know the working world is ever demanding and changing. Emerging challenges will not go away. So, new solutions are needed in teams to help deal with the complexities that touch every business, sector, and industry.
As a change agent, you will play a vital role in cultural transformation through teams.
Ei World is here to support you with Team Emotional Intelligence Surveys and Team Ei Survey Accreditation
What is Team EI Survey?
The Team Ei Survey plays a pivotal role in helping teams create a dialogue that leads to more effective collaboration, and decision-making which drive progress, better performance, breakthroughs in strategic thinking, and action within an organization.
The Team Emotional Intelligence Survey (Team Ei Survey) was developed by Prof. Vanessa Druskat and Dr. Steven B. Wolff and designed to enhance the functioning of an organization’s team, allowing us to better deal with the growing challenges and complexities of our ever demanding and changing world.
The Team Emotional Intelligence Survey measures how effectively a team’s culture manages emotions.
How is our Team Ei Survey different from other team surveys?
The survey is steeped in proven expertise and professionalism with 25 years of research, making it the most reliable and valid team emotional intelligence survey in Team Coaching.
When to use the Team EI Survey?
When teams are experiencing:
- Lack of engagement and cooperation
- Unproductive conflict
- Lack of follow-through on commitments
- Low levels of creativity and innovation
- Wasted activity and energy
- Lack of resilience and ability to change
- An everyday perception that higher quality and/or performance has to be possible
Discover The Power of Team Ei: Download Brochure here.
Advantages of our Team EI Survey?
- Up to 25% Team Performance and productivity improvements, using the framework for “Team Performance Essentials’ detailed below.
- Focuses on specific behaviours. You are not left wondering, “How do I get the team to do that?” ––for example, how do I get my team members to trust each other.
- Team Emotional Intelligence is built while a team is actively doing its work. There is no need to take teams away from their work.
- Team Emotional Intelligence represents a culture that allows the team to create a constructive emotional experience for members because cultures endure.
- Team Emotional Intelligence creates the impetus to engage and resolve difficult conversations and enables any ‘elephant in the room’ issues to be discussed with more effective working solutions implemented
Business benefits from using the Team EI Survey
Make a lasting impact on teams
Meet The Team EI Experts
Team EI Survey Accreditation
As you are now aware, The Team Ei Survey plays a pivotal role in helping teams create a dialogue that leads to more effective collaboration, and decision-making which drive progress, better performance, breakthroughs in strategic thinking, and action within an organization.
The Ei World accreditation in Team EI Survey provides you with an immediate way to effect change in any organization.
On Demand Program
- For line managers, internal/external consultants, coaches, team coaches, HR professionals & change agents
- All the content from the live program and more
- 8 modules, 23 lessons, 16+ videos, 40+ downloadable documents
- On course completion, ongoing access to resources to assist with the effective delivery of the program, including survey portal.
For more information:
Live Virtual Cohort Program
- For teams of coaches, HR professionals, line managers and change agents within an organisation
- 2 virtual training sessions of 4 hours each, led by world experts in Team Emotional Intelligence
- Your first Team EI Survey free of charge (standard price £350), for use between session 1 and 2
- On course completion, ongoing access to resources to assist with the effective delivery of the program, including survey portal
- Minimum group size of six (6)