Accreditation - Teams
What is Team Emotional Intelligence Survey?
Developed by Prof. Vanessa Druskat and Dr Steven B. Wolff, the Team Emotional Intelligence Survey (Team EI Survey) is designed to enhance the functioning of your teams, to allow your company to better deal with the growing challenges and complexities of this ever-demanding and changing world.
The Team EI Survey helps your teams to have the conversations that enable more effective collaboration and decision-making so that they can progress, perform better, and start to increasingly focus on strategic thinking and action.
The Team Emotional Intelligence Survey measures how effectively your team’s culture manages emotion.
How is Team EI Survey different to other team surveys?
The Survey is steeped in proven expertise and professionalism with 25 years of research making it the most reliable and valid team emotional intelligence survey in Team Coaching.
Client Story (2:41) from a Qualified User of the Team Emotional Intelligence Survey in 2021
Video testimonial (2:15) on the successful application of
Team Emotional Intelligence Survey
Advantages of Team EI Survey
- Up to 25% Team Performance and productivity improvements, using the framework for “Team Performance Essentials’ detailed below.
- Focuses on specific behaviours. You are not left wondering “How do I get the team to do that?” ––for example, how do I get my team members to trust each other.
- Team Emotional Intelligence is built while a team is actively doing its work. There is no need to take teams away from their work.
- Team Emotional Intelligence represents a culture that allows the team to create a constructive emotional experience for members. Because cultures endure.
- Team Emotional Intelligence creates the impetus to engage and resolve difficult conversations and enables any ‘elephant in the room’ issues to be discussed with more effective working solutions implemented.
When to use the Team EI Survey?
When you are experiencing:
- Lack of engagement and cooperation
- Unproductive conflict
- Lack of follow-through on commitments
- Low levels of creativity and innovation
- Wasted activity and energy
- Lack of resilience and ability to change
- An everyday perception that higher quality and/or performance has to be possible
The Game of Teams Podcast. Listen here
Team EI Survey provides lasting results
Program for internal/external consultants, coaches, team coaches & change agents:
Standard Price: $2,500 / £1,950 per head
Special EMCC Global Provider Summit 2020 attendee discount: $1950 / £1500 – volume rates available for corporate groups
Accreditation program in Team Emotional Intelligence Survey:
- Part 1: April 16, 2021 – starting at 1pm UK/8am Eastern for 4 hours
- Part 2: April 23, 2021 – starting at 1pm UK/8am Eastern for 4 hours